The process of sealing flanges, engine casings, turbines and mechanical components generally requires great care.
A scarce or too abundant dosage can cause losses or contamination, it goes without saying that the attention to the process and the control of the process must be maximum.
The sealant can be removed, depending on the case, from 310 cc cartridges or from 20 to 200 kg drums.
Level sensors allow to monitor the consumption and to prepare the change, or to switch the system on another container, in order to carry out the replacement without any production stop.
The sealant is brought (at low or high pressure) to the volumetric dispensing system, which can be realized with:
Volumetric pumps PCP
• A precise and repeatable dispensing, without conditioning for temperature and fluid pressure
• Mounting on the robot arm due to its reduced weight and compact dimensions
• The suck back effect, by reversing the motor rotation
• Management of all parameters via the dedicated controller, easily interfaced with PLC or robot
Gear volumetric pumps GP
• The feeding even at very high pressure of high viscosity products
• Precise and controllable dispensing, without conditions for fluid temperature and pressure
• Management of all the dispense parameters via the dedicated controller, easily interfaced with a PLC or robot
If well designed, the dispensing of silicone sealants and the dispensing of polyurethane sealants is no longer a problem.
DAV Tech Srl
Via Ravizza 30
36075 Montecchio Maggiore
(VICENZA) - ITALIA
Ph +39 0444 574510
Fax +39 0444 574324
VAT Number: 03157870241
DAV Tech Poland Sp. Z O.O.
Ul. Na Grobli 1A
Ph +48 122785076
VAT Number: PL6832102547
Czech Republic / Slovakia
Vzdusna 56/4 - 460 01 Liberec 1
tel. (+420) 485 151 447
fax (+420) 485 152 855
DAV Tech in Europe