The impregnation of the windings in the electric motors allows to obtain a better mechanical resistance, a better heat exchange and electrical insulation.
Long gone are the times when the impregnation was reduced to a simple dripping of resin on the winding put in rotation; The resins used have ever-increasing performance and costs and require increasingly efficient and precise application methods. The need to minimize resin waste to avoid costly disposal is not to be underestimated.
The PCP and GP volumetric pumps instead allow to manage the impregnation / trickling process in a simple, precise and easily adjustable way.
The main advantages are:
• Resin dispensing insensitive to changes in viscosity
• Resin dispensing not conditioned by the ambient temperature
• Possibility to change the flow rate and the quantity dosed remotely, via software
• Possibility of management through dedicated drive or controller with display
• Accuracy of the quantity dispensed in the order of +/- 1%
• Dispensing of loaded resins, without mechanical damage
DAV Tech Srl
Via Ravizza 30
36075 Montecchio Maggiore
(VICENZA) - ITALIA
Ph +39 0444 574510
Fax +39 0444 574324
VAT Number: 03157870241
DAV Tech Poland Sp. Z O.O.
Ul. Na Grobli 1A
Ph +48 122785076
VAT Number: PL6832102547
Czech Republic / Slovakia
Vzdusna 56/4 - 460 01 Liberec 1
tel. (+420) 485 151 447
fax (+420) 485 152 855
DAV Tech in Europe